1. Read tournament rules here:
2. Completely fill out each required section below.
3. Click submit button.
- fees will be collected on the day of the tournament.
-Adult (18 yrs +) $20
-Young adult (15 - 17 yrs) $15
-Youth (10 - 14 yrs) $10
-Cubs (9 yrs & under) Free
4. ENSURE YOU CAN ACCESS THE RANGE! (see "Access Range" tab)
5. Practice, Practice, Practice!!
7. Pay fees and pick up your Scorecards before 9:30am on the day of the tournament.
!! Non-Members & Non-DoD ID Card Holders !!
You MUST email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST 7 DAYS PRIOR to the tournament to gain access to the range for EACH ARCHER.
- Full name as it appears on your driver's license
- Driver's license number and state of issue
- Date of birth
- under 18, name and date of birth only
See tab for more information
ASA 290 fps arrow speeds apply
-Male Bowhunter Open (single moveable pin)
-Male Bowhunter (fixed pins)
-Male Senior (60+)
All other 280 fps
-Female Compound (all sights)
-Male Senior Traditional (60+)
-Medals awarded to Youth
Colorado Bowhunter Championship Series